Halloween Forum banner

buying a pentagram

2924 24
hi,

i'm hoping someone can help, any ideas where in the UK i would be able to buy a decent size (10cm-15cm or so) metal or wood pentagram i can attatch to my spell book once made for a 3d effect. i'm only find them in USA and non uk shipping. thanks in advance
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi,

hadnt thought about making 1. I have had a play with drinking straws from the cupboard and can make the star but not the circle round it as the straws wont go round lol! so i'm now trying to work out how to make the circle, but thank you for ideas of making one

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i want 1 to go on the front of the spell book i'm making. so either 1 i can just glue on and its already "pretty" or 1 i have to paper-march over, paint, varnish and then glue on. the book is bigger than A4 size but not A3 hence why a biggish one. I think a metal or wood painted like metal be best, so the twig option wouldn't work.

ebay uk has loads but only necklace/earring size, and i'm not finding much in the way on google. I odnt really want to have to ship from USA as this ups my cost - i want as cheap as possible as its only going to be out once a year

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
i have another thread on here about making a spell book. at the moment i'm still glueing the pages together to make them thicker. good job i started so early in year as getting 6-8pages glued a day so that they can stay open to dry for few hours

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.