Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· His name is Roger Clyne
10,961 Posts
I was going to suggest what someone else already suggest, try searching for "pentacle" too. Some get freaked out by that upside down star & its connotations. Yes, they're really 2 completely different things but you know how people get over that stuff.

Another suggestion is search for a Freemason Order of the Eastern Star, they're also more or less pentagrams & could easily be altered.

· His name is Roger Clyne
10,961 Posts
The pentacle and pentagram are truly protections symbols. They aren't bad at all...people just started flipping them around and connecting them to the Devil (in which they would be called an inverted pentacle or inverted pentagram).
This is what people immediately think of when you say pentagram, just right straight to "DEVIL WORSHIP ERMAHGERHD!!" I'm currently wearing a pentacle I bought on Etsy & I've been waiting for someone to go right to the whole Devil thing. Hasn't happened yet though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.