Halloween Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Undertaker
3,205 Posts
Just and update...
I received an email from Juneau Studios today stating that he would be out of the office until April 15th and that he wanted my phone number (which he has had for a year) so he could begin work on completing my order at that time.
Oddly, my friend contacted him regarding making a purchase order 2 days ago and was told that he could begin his order immediately after he received payment and that it would take very little time since it was still very early in the year.

Again, buyer beware..
Why for heavens sake, would your friend place an order with someone you are having such a bad time with?

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,767 Posts
Why for heavens sake, would your friend place an order with someone you are having such a bad time with?
My guess is it is to verify the validity of the "Out of office April 15" reply. Trouble is with a person who's honesty is in question there's no telling if the fasle response is the date of the absence, or the ability to begin work immediately.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Truly sad cause I thought his website was among the best I've seen.. So cool looking and looks professional.. Bad practice and crappy customer service can not be tolerated, especially for the price tag of some of those props.. Thanks for posting!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It is April 15th and Jay from Juneau is doing business yet still ignoring current customers who have not had their orders completed.

Just a reminder to all as Halloween preparation begins - beware.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
hes still selling on ebay and trolling on facebook. I Was selling an animatronic on facebook he claims he has the same thing and cheaper, my prop was custom made from his and had different motions then his, idk why this guy wont mind his own business. Not only is he a thief and lair but a troll that cant mind his own business I hope karma heads his way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought from them 7 years ago, Sara the Ax Killer. Jay was supposed to pay the shipping on the door, as it was all in the invoice that I paid, but he didn't mark the Federal Express label correctly. I spoke to Jay who said he would take care of it. 7 years later I am still receiving the invoice from Federal Express even though I did 4 calls to Federal Express to attempt to fix it. Finally gave up on the whole thing.

·
Registered
105 Posts
This thread is very old but I wanted to put my two cents in. Joseph (Jay) Juneau is the most evil crook i have ever encountered. The minute I posted photos of my "Madam Belben" https://www.halloweenforum.com/media/albums/halloween-2010-in-july.3261/
prop he contacted me asking for a copy to "use in his home haunt". LONG STORY short, I'm an idiot, and the man is STILL trying to mass produce it and sell it with credit and no compensation to me. Despite all my efforts, I've never had any legal recourse. It's still on his websites today. He uses the video we made, and stole my photos. All I can do is warn anyone and everyone about what a terrible swindler this guys is. BEWARE and stay away. If anyone knows about any law suits against this guy I'd LOVE to get on board.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts