Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buy Costumes is having another $8.00 or less year end sale. Looks like mostly what they still had left from prior sales but I did see the animated flapping gargoyles for $8.00. http://www.buycostumes.com/p/801585/flapping-gargoyle-animated-prop. Have to head out to work so just glanced through quickly and went ahead and ordered 2 of these figuring they'll sell out pretty quick. I'll have to figure out how to disconnect the sound but think they usually sell from $40.00-$80.00 each. Not sure of the quality but for $8.00 figured I'd chance it.

·
Registered
13,628 Posts
Got an email that I got today said up to 90% off now and pages of items at $5 or less.

The best item I saw, which I've bought before on a similar clearance sale at BC, is the Star Trek Nero Deluxe Full head latex mask. A $50 mask for $5. I was looking for a bald headed mask I could adapt for my voodoo graveyard scene and figured I could paint the head and make a skull face on it (going for the look of the voodoo doctor, Baron Samedi, in the James Bond film "Live and Let Die"). I haven't tried painting the mask yet just in case the paint doesn't last more than a season and flake off when I need it, so can't say how well it will work, but however you use the mask it's a really nice one and a super price for it. Hope by pointing this mask out it might help someone get a great deal.

I actually bought 2 of the same masks so that Baron Samedi could make second "appearance" in my walkthru haunt, kind of like he was using his sorcerey to disappear and reappear elsewhere. ;) Easy to do too at these prices.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Damn them.
Box from the first part of the sale arrived today.
Box from second part is on the way.
And now they are doing it again... AHAhhhhhhh!

Update:
Wow that was close, turns out it's just the junk they couldn't move in the earlier $10 & $8 parts of the sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts