Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really didn't want to create a new thread for this, but its the best way to assure that I get some answers lol. Putting together a Scarecrow mask, particularly Batman's villain.

Anyway, I'm not readily in an area where I could get a burlap bag so I bought some burlap at the local Walmart. The problem here is that I'm not one that has experience with sewing so I'm not exactly sure to how to get the burlap into a head shape. I can get it there buy bunching it up in the right places as I where it on my head, so maybe I could just sew it where it bunches, but I'm not exactly sure how well that would work. The other idea I had was getting some kind of loose ski-mask to just sew the burlap too so I can get the shape (that and it protects me from any irritation the burlap could cause as well as giving the burlap a stronger backing). I'm not exactly sure what the best idea here is, so I thought I'd ask for some help.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
43 Posts
You could just cut out a large enough circle to fit head to shoulders then just use a small rope to tie around neck just loose enough not to choke but also snug enough.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, thats definately a quick option. I'm really trying to find a way for it to stay in the right shape so I can put it on and off easier though. Of course it comes down to having to have it right away, I'll definately be doing that lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts