Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, imagine if you are burglarizing a home on New Year's Eve and little did you know, you were in Thor's crib. heh...

You never know when your costume will come in handy:
Burglar flees in terror after homeowner returns from New Year party... dressed as Thor, God of Thunder

by Daily Mail:

A muscle-bound building boss who came home from a New Year's Eve masquerade party dressed as Thor scared off a burglar by charging at him in his superhero outfit.

Six-foot-tall fitness fanatic Torvald Alexander, 38, was wearing a full God of Thunder outfit - complete with flying red cape and tinfoil silver-winged helmet - when he spotted the burglar in his front room rifling through a desk.

Mr Alexander, who runs building firm Alexander & Summers in Edinburgh, Scotland, said the burglar threw himself out of a first-floor window of his £350,000 home in the Inverleith area of the city when he opened the door and confronted him.

The man landed on a roof outside the window, which broke his fall, enabling him to escape.

Mr Alexander said: 'As soon as he saw me, his eyes went wide with terror. He looked like he had had a few drinks and decided to do a late night break-in, but he hadn't counted on the God of Thunder living here. We were both startled but then the instant reaction was that I ran at him and he just jumped straight out of the window.

'I think I would be quite scared if someone looking almost like a gladiator ran at them.
Yep, there's a picture :rolleyes:

Burglar flees in terror after homeowner returns from New Year party... dressed as Thor, God of Thunder | Mail Online

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I can't decide if the burglar flung himself out the window to avoid Thor or what looked like to him a raving lunatic....

By the way, that guy must really be into Thor. Look at the framed Thor pictures in his room.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts