Halloween Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Even with the snow your haunt looks great. Sorry that you weren't able to do all that you wanted or that some of your props were blown over or away. Looks like everyone still had a good time at the party. Love all the pumpkins.

·
Registered
530 Posts
It looks amazing!! That is so neat that you make Halloween a community celebration!

Did you have any jump scares or live actors or is it a safe walk-through?

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
It looks amazing!! That is so neat that you make Halloween a community celebration!

Did you have any jump scares or live actors or is it a safe walk-through?
We have a couple neighbors that stop and help various times during the night, and one of my kids is usually around as well as myself, but there are no automated jump scares. We like to be able to ease the wee ones.

Talia's costume on the night. She mostly handles the back yard.

I mostly handle the entrance and control the flow.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,489 Posts
Finally catching up on some of the threads. I really love this. So many organic elements, the crypt is amazing and I like the monoliths standing in the yard. You have developed a following as well, both in your pre Halloween activities and on Halloween night too. Your costume is fantastic! Very nice all around!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Also catching up on threads, Thanksgiving is a great day for this, I love how your haunt has evolved! I missed seeing it while your house was being worked on and its great to see you are back in the flow. It sucks that the weather didn’t work out perfectly, but you should be proud of what you did pull off. It looks great. Next year will be even better!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts