Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier in the season I ordered a Bump and Go Eyeball prop from BuyCostumes. It looks pretty good, pretty much exactly like the website, and the traveling movement is nice. It has a sound track which is a higher pitched but soft voice (forgot what it says) and not overly loud. My plan is to use it in my mad lab this year.

If anyone is interested in this prop, I just received an email from BC saying it was now on sale ($10 cheaper, now 14.99) and if I ordered today as an email subscriber, I could save an extra 20% off. Apparently this sale is valid only for Email subscribers (if you are a subscriber look for your email). So my lab just got a second eyeball. I was thinking it was going to be a cyclops eye but now who knows, maybe a pair of eyes from a giant? Great little prop for a small price.

Here's a link to the eyeball: http://www.buycostumes.com/p/809068/bump-go-eyeball-prop

·
Registered
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a video someone posted of it moving around....oh and it says "help me" but as you can tell not in a booming loud voice. If the voice still bugs you there's the possibility you can detach the speaker wire but haven't looked as I'm ok with it the way it is. The little kids will appreciate it the most.

BTW I see from some other You Tube video posts on it, Walmart, surprise surprise, has it for 12.97 if they have it still in stock in the store, so better deal if you live near them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts