Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I must say to night was a big disappointmnet.The temperature was great at 64 with no wind or rain.We spent all day Thursday preparing our totbags and getting our porch ready and we got a grand total of 8 TOTS in 3 hours and 5 of those came as a group.Last year we had over 50.We had put out our graveyard and inflatables on September 30th and told everyone in the neighborhood that our little street would be giving out great treats.Well it appears we had at least 3 churches within 1-11/2 miles from our house that a trunk or treat and our downtown area had all the shops open so the TOTS wouldnt have to venture to neighborhoods.Now what really makes me mad is the parents just dropped the TOTS off down town and picked them up when it was over expecting the shop owners to look after them.I am absolutely nuts for Halloween and we really go big on decorating but I dont know how much of this I can tolerate.Well I hope evryone had a safe Halloween and good times.My wife and I still had a good time watching all our favorite movies and loved the TOTS we had.Maybe next year.Which will be incredible as we were planning it last night.Sorry for the length of this rant/whining session.Halo

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sorry to hear there were so few. We had less also due to most of the local towns had their TOT on Halloween night since it fell on friday. Usually they do it on different days and the kids get driven from town to town to TOT since they're close. Always next year.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Same thing here

I bet I only had a grand total of 20 TOTs, by the end of the evening I was dumping huge handfuls of candy into their bags just to get rid of some of it. Hope it's not a trend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts