Halloween Forum banner

Bumble Christmas Prop

Static: 
4K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  stuffyteddybare 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I say this pic and just had to share it.

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
SANTA: "Rudolph, it's all psychological. You yell polar bear, everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell abominable snow monster, we've got a panic on our hands on Christmas Day."

YUKON: "Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad BUMBLE. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This bumble, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick!

YUKON: "Come on Rudolph, this isn't no reindeer games. See ya' got ya' rubbers!

(1 DAY LATER)

Vehicle Boat Watercraft Animation Tugboat

HERMEY: "COME ON RUDOLPH! MOVE MOVE!" Come on Rudolph!"

RUDOLPH: "ARE YOU CRAZY? I'M NOT GOING OUT THERE!"

HERMEY: "Go to the edge of the boat, go to the end of the boat! Further out!"

RUDOLPH: "What?"

HERMEY: "Further out!"

RUDOLPH: "Why?"

HERMEY: "Will you just please go to the end of the boat!"

RUDOLPH: "What for?"

HERMEY: "I need to have something in the foreground to give it some scale."

RUDOLPH: "FOREGROUND MY ***!"

#16 ·
Thanks Dave, Our Little "Ogre" gets to have fun with the elf every few days. He has had the elf strung up from a curtain rod so the elf spent the day trapped upside down. To go along with the cutesy, and mischievious scenes he has been crushed under vehicles, trapped in vases, and tied up by various creatures.

I jokingly asked my wife for permission to sprinkle some crumbs around Ogre and hang an elf hat from one of his canines Christmas Eve so when the kids wake up Christmas morning it would appear he was eaten and they would have to wait until next year to see if he survived the attack. Not a chance!!! It would definelty sour Christmas morning.

We are considering programming an elf pop-up amusement ride with one of my pneumatic cylinders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.