Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you already know, you can pick up a two-pack of battery operated tealight candles for a buck at Dollar Tree. What you may not know is that you can go online to dollartree.com and order a case of 36 two-packs (72 candles total) for $36. Plus, you get free shipping if you have it delivered to your local Dollar Tree store for pickup. If you don't have a Dollar Tree nearby, you can still have it shipped to your home via UPS. Not sure of the cost of this, but I would think it would still be a deal. This is good for those who need lots of tealights but can't get large quantities in the store.

·
Registered
6 Posts
has anyone tried these?
i am curious as to how much they would enhance decor, such as a purple tea light holder, pumpkin, etc...
i bought two packs of the 4/$2 flameless tea lights at walmart and was quite impressed. the flame is orange and flickers realistically. of course i went to buy more and they were completely gone.
i will buy these if comparable...

·
Registered
14 Posts
They are fine.

I bought the "Flickering LED Tea Light" from SpiritHallowwen and compared them against the DollarTree ones. They emit almost the same amount of light. The Spirit candles are slightly brighter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts