Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I posted something similar several months ago about this as well but its getting to that point in the year where many are starting to bring things together for that haunt season, we are starting construction of ours next friday morning for our 7th year of fear :) What I am offering is a building service for all your air/water cannon needs I have to basic styles of air/water cannons and 2 different options for the sound they create. I can build a low profile style that is about 2 feet tall and 3 inches in diameter and can fit nearly anywhere and has enough air in its small tank for a single shot before having to be recharged by the air compressor or an optional remote storage tank. The more standard option is the larger air tank style built with a small 5-10 gallon air tank, this style can support several shots before having to be refilled in the similarly. Your two sound options are either a concussion style with a 90 db blast and a pressure wave you can feel in your chest, imagine a thump of air... Or the other option is the traditional air cannon sound at 100db + this is what most people think of when you think air cannon a loud woosh of air. I can also supply anything from a cannon to a whole pneumatic system from compressor to lines to cannon to storage tanks and manifolds and or anything you can think of.

The second and possibly more popular product I am offering is a haunted arcade game/kiosk. Imagine a pac man type arcade game but it is connected to an air cannon or similar effect anywhere in or around your haunt and a hidden camera so your guest can see the reactions of there friends as they trigger the effect themselves from an arcade game. This can either be set to charge say .25 per shot or free play style your choice. We could even setup several of these together with different cannons for each in different places and on of those places could be hidden in one of the other games to get an unsuspecting friend thinking they were getting someone themselves when they are the ones that got it. We can go as simple as a black arcade cabinet or as extravagant as full graphics on the front and sides with any assortment of bells and whistles you can imagine. Its all built to order so you get what you want and don't pay for anything else.

please feel free to pm me if you have any questions or want to discus something in more detail.

Thanks
Nick

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

The arcade game is a quick sketchup rendering of what it will look like, colors and design can of course be changed.

The air cannon picture is my personal one and has a modified water valve, the ones for sale have an ALL AIR inc. 1/2 direct acting pneumatic solenoid valve. That is also the low profile version, i also offer a tank style utilizing either a 5 or 10g tank as the cannon reservoir where space is permitting.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I finally go a hold of the suppliers for some of the parts and the price did go up a bit The final price will be 1700 + shipping and this includes the cabinet with everything installed and several small things I wasn't allowing for in my first guess price such as leg levelers, locks and hinges and trim. The 1700 includes a brand new air cannon (your choice of low profile or tank based), new monitor, coin mechanism and coin box, trigger button, new monitor, camera and wiring, power supplies and simple paint scheme (single color or simple design) If you would like to save a little you can opt to provide your own cannon and that will knock 300 off the price to 1400 or a used monitor will take off 100 or no monitor included will save 120. I'm more then willing to work with you on saving as many pennies as possible or building the baddest new toy you want. Other things that can be added are sound from the camera area, or a sound chip that plays a loop to attract customers, lighting options, fog machines, you name it we can fit it in there. Again your ready to go all in one package is 1700+ shipping.

Thanks
Nick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts