Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first entry into the world pf pneumatic props and was looking at the Air Ticklers. Was a little put off by the price of the sets that some FX companies are selling them for. I found a how to on this wonderful site but I had one question that I didn't see that was answered. For the trigger mechanism, if I just use a thumb trigger--- I just run that to the solenoid 2-way valve right? There would be no reason to purchase one of those prop controllers (that look like circuit boards). or would I need something like that. I don't plan on running any other pneumatic props.

·
Registered
89 Posts
This is my first entry into the world pf pneumatic props and was looking at the Air Ticklers. Was a little put off by the price of the sets that some FX companies are selling them for. I found a how to on this wonderful site but I had one question that I didn't see that was answered. For the trigger mechanism, if I just use a thumb trigger--- I just run that to the solenoid 2-way valve right? There would be no reason to purchase one of those prop controllers (that look like circuit boards). or would I need something like that. I don't plan on running any other pneumatic props.
Which is the site with the how-to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which is the site with the how-to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry just saw this.
It was on this forum.
If you search for Ankle Tickler Pneumatic Prop, it should pop up. Talks about size of pvc, connections, 2 valve solenoid etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts