Halloween Forum banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
I've recently bought several of the Hot Wire Foam Factory hot wire crafters tools. And I'm looking forward to trying them out. I'm building an extensive garage scene to look like castle/mad scientist walls etc.

Terra, (or anyone else) have you tested/tried the HWFF Foam Coat powder products yet? I want the walls to be tough. I've used Drylock on my tombstones in the past, and its nice, but I found that Drylock did not keep them from getting damaged as much as I'd hoped. I want a really hard coating/shell. And I don't want to have to use resin/fiber glass if I can help it. Any recommendations would be great!

·
Hauntless
8,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
I've recently bought several of the Hot Wire Foam Factory hot wire crafters tools. And I'm looking forward to trying them out. I'm building an extensive garage scene to look like castle/mad scientist walls etc.

Terra, (or anyone else) have you tested/tried the HWFF Foam Coat powder products yet? I want the walls to be tough. I've used Drylock on my tombstones in the past, and its nice, but I found that Drylock did not keep them from getting damaged as much as I'd hoped. I want a really hard coating/shell. And I don't want to have to use resin/fiber glass if I can help it. Any recommendations would be great!
I haven't tried the stuff as yet. But UnOrthodOx has: http://www.halloweenforum.com/product-reviews/114187-foam-coat-hotwire-foam-factory.html

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just joined, but wanted to say you have some of the most awesome tutorials I've run across. I started building basic props last year, and your videos have brought a lot of inspiration to my efforts this year. So, here I place a thank you for all the tricks you share with all us Halloween enthusiasts! :)

·
Hauntless
8,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Aww, thank you for saying that :)

Just joined, but wanted to say you have some of the most awesome tutorials I've run across. I started building basic props last year, and your videos have brought a lot of inspiration to my efforts this year. So, here I place a thank you for all the tricks you share with all us Halloween enthusiasts! :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Aw shucks, it was genuinely meant. I ran across your videos on YouTube and was like "Holy Smokes! I wanna do that!" :D
Terra's work is an inspiration to all of us. Love what she does!

Welcome to the forum jetskijisgaw84. I found Terra's videos on YouTube too, and that brought me to this forum. These folks are great! And you'll get a lot of helpful suggestions.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts