Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am creating my own interactive dark ride just like the Sedgewick Hotel. But instead of it being based on the ghostbusters movie franchise, I decided to go for a theme similar to furuvik’s theme park attraction, Spökjäkten. You will enter the footsteps of a missing monster squad/Aliens Knock-off group of teenagers and armed with Steampunk Themed Lazer guns in a Gothic Medieval themed Coffin like carriage with gothic flair. You will be in groups of 4 instead of being in a 1 seat vehicle. And you will shoot your lazer guns at the Monsters and ghosts that appear within The Hauntington Hotel. Please be advised that it may contain scenes and images which are too terrifying for children.

·
Registered
670 Posts
That's cool. First thought, the laser guns angle reminds me of the flooded mine ride at SDC. 4-5 people in a boat with arcade style guns that keep score and each scene is covered in little light-up bullseye targets to aim for, which set off gags like water spouts or animation, or you miss and it makes a ricochet noise. It's very old school tech, so I think you could do a lot with a newer build. I like the old-school stuff like this and the classic dark rides, though, and I'm glad to see a resurgence in interest.

Sounds like a ton of work! Good luck with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts