Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Join my Doomsday cult!
955 Posts
Bohica,
I sell them for $100 plus shipping, to members, everyone else is $125. That still includes a small profit for me. Many people here are Bucky retailers, and have been for years. The wholesale prices are fairly common knowledge here on the forum. The wholesale prices have gone up over the last few years, and the quality is getting even worse, by the way.
You may have seen 4th class Buckys listed for those prices, but no member who does any research will pay that much.
As a new retailer, you might not know it yet, but you can get even lower wholesale prices if you buy bulk.

I'm not trying to undercut you, just letting you know that your best chance to turn a profit isn't here. eBay and the like are your best bet.

Barbarella, Mistress of the Abyss,
Before you order any 25lb Bucky from the states, look into the total shipping cost. The last one I sent to Canada cost over $100 in import fees and shipping.

· Join my Doomsday cult!
955 Posts
I'm sorry you saw my post as an attack. I really feel you are freaking out a bit.
Frankly, I don't sell very many Buckys here, or anywhere.
I stated my price simply to give an example of the common list price around here, you say these go for $239 to $138, not here they don't. The retailers here understand that anyone can become a reseller in about five minutes and therefore keep their prices low.

As it appears you are now including shipping costs, your price is actually going to be lower than mine.

I never said that you were ripping people off and I don't see where I "scolded you like a child". I never said you were even making "major profit". $115 is a very reasonable price. Just where did I question your character?
I was trying to get the point across, that you can charge more elsewhere, like on eBay. I also told you about the bulk purchase deal to try to help you. Sorry you can't take advantage of it, but it's hardly my fault.

Since I never meant to bunch up your panties, how's this?
Bohica's Buckys are cheaper than mine!
I won't sell at member discount prices anymore. Unless you are a personal friend of mine I'll charge $125. There, feel better now?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.