Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm building a talking skull using a bucky skull, however I need to mount said skull on a Costco skeleton's body. Any tips on how to do this?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I will be following this closely as I am in the exact same situation. I am also considering a spiderhill swaying zombie kit or the leering kit if it gets released. please share any tips or close up photos if you take any. Would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Yes thank you- I do remember seeing that one now. One difference between mine and that one is that mine doesn't have the threaded rod but a 3/4 slip fitting coming out of the bottom. I'm sure there would be some way to get the size down smaller if I can figure it out somehow. I think that's why I was considering the spiderhill props, they are already pvc. Thanks for the reminder though. I completely forgot he showed that in there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
38 Posts
Secured torso to a chair then ran 3/4 rod down skeleton spine and locked to chair with nuts (above/below seat). Then attach skull (using Skulltronix) to rod running out of top of spine. With this setup I can safely store skull separately from torso/chair.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts