Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering since a new company had taken over producing bucky's
if they were still making at the same quality level that they had in the past.
thanks for the help

·
Registered
916 Posts
I am not sure when this all happened but a recent Bucky I received was fine. I also received a dog skeleton and that was OK as well. Did the distribution compant change on the manufacturing company? I am sure Bucky is imported!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thats good to hear. I thought I had heard they were making them really
different compared to how they used to make them.
Now one last question where is the cheapest place to buy them?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Anitomical

Anitomical Chart Company has the best deal I have seen in bulk, but that's only in bulk...a typical 4th quality bucky runs about $150 for regular joe, but go to Transworld and order a pallet of them and you get them for about $48 each. Never seen them cheaper than that. Of course if I remember correctly a pallet is about 36 or 48 buckys, so for home haunters, a group buy would make sense...

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
I just got one a few months ago from ebay and it looks the same as teh ones that i got last year. However, I ordered two arms for a torso and they were different. For example the bones where much whiter than the usual 4th quality. Also, the hands were solid except for the fingers. I was dissapointed to find this when i got them but i can make do with what i was given. Just giving you a heads up though.

Also not trying to steal business away from the places already mentioned but i have had great luck on ebay. I can get a bucky shipped to my door for 120-130.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Louseman... Are you a faceBook member? If not sign up and then go to Mrskeleton Page.
You may have to request to be his friend? Scroll down a short distance and on the left side of the page there is a link to the special group buy..
He has also just listed info on the NEW Blucky plus ( blow mold ) I haven't found the price on those yet, but someone here on the forum found them at Garden Ridge for $49.
He has some videos on the new Blucky and they look pretty good! I don't know what Mrskeleton will have his priced at?

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I was just on you tube and saw mr skeletons videos.
The skeletons on the group buy are called Max. But I am told they are Buckys.
But on mr skeletons youtube clips they are reffered to as Buckys.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Iceman.... Yes, the "Max" (full size #4 ) Buckys are the ones on the group buy.. $69...And I think he referred to the NEW Blow Molds as Blucky Plus, which is not on the group buy..

I'll check and get back with what I find out ..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Iceman..yeppers.. The Max Bucky is the one that is on the Group buy at $69.. (Normally $129 at his store) and it's the full size #4 Bucky
The New Blow mold he is calling a BLUCKY Plus and it is not on the group buy.. and I think that he calls them bLuckys on the video except I think he slipped up once....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts