Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to order my first Bucky for $99 shipped, and just wanted to make sure that this is a good price? It's the cheapest that I have found, but wanted to check in with you guys first to see if there are any cheap Bucky secrets! LOL

·
The Minister of Macabre
954 Posts
Sounds good to me! I bought mine on eBay and paid around the same price with shipping. You always have to watch the shipping costs, they can really add up!

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
That right about what a cheap bucky sould cost you off of Ebay. I don't get how some people get away with charging $50 over that plus shipping.

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
If you have an account at SkeletonStore.com, you can get a bucky for $80 + $18 shipping, so it comes out to about the same, but they offer a couple discounts throughout the year, so you may be able to get one 10% off or with free shipping. They also deal directly with haunters and their service is top-notch.

·
Registered
354 Posts
How do you go about getting an account for the $80+$18 price from SkeletonStore.com? The cheapest I can find from them is: $138.70.

Would they also have discounts on their other parts like a torso with arms?

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
Evilbob, I believe those days are long gone. Now we will have to check places like craigslist and for sale sections on forums like these.

·
Banned
535 Posts
Just need a wholesale license and setup a account. Its all resellers prices they give you a logon and you see all reseller prices trust me i am a reseller :)

How do you go about getting an account for the $80+$18 price from SkeletonStore.com? The cheapest I can find from them is: $138.70.

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
I bought from Mr.Toetag and he gave great prices at great service.I would buy from him again.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I may be in the market for some buckeys/parts here soon. Do you also sell portions of Buckeys such as a torso with arms or spare mounting parts such as the nut to hold on the pin which connects the arm to the shoulder bracket? My bucky had an unfortunate accident where he fell off of my mausoleum and I couldn't find that nut :(.

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Wow! That is a good deal! If anyone and I mean ANYONE can find me a great deal on a Bucky to be sent to Canada.....OMG please please let me know!!!!

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
I got 5 of them the last ime Marilyn Lack had a sale. And 2 when marthastewart.com mistakenly had them for $24.
$24 bucky at marthastewart.com?? I must have missed that one! evilbob, you sure they were legit and not in connection with Ms. Stewart's unfortunate incarceration?

·
Registered
122 Posts

Hello Rev. If you go to Skeleton Store and make an account, halfway down the account application, there is a drop down..asking something about your buisness name I believe, just click on Prop Builder or Home Haunter, and leave the tax area and your website area blank, unless you have one. After you submit it, they'll review your application, and then you can get the Buckys for $79 if I remember right...plus s/h. Good luck and happy haunting.

·
Shiver me timbers
1,270 Posts
They had bucky skulls and bucky's prices switched. $24 buckies and $164 skulls. They honored the prices. For the buckies, I didn't order any skulls. :p

$24 bucky at marthastewart.com?? I must have missed that one! evilbob, you sure they were legit and not in connection with Ms. Stewart's unfortunate incarceration?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts