Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Bucky Brain Surgeon
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We're re-listing everything because the offer we had to purchase the entire haunt for $10,000 didn't work out. Our preference is to sell the entire haunt, including the computer with the VSA routines and multiplex soundtrack. Of course buying the entire haunt means picking it up. I estimate it would take at least a 20' enclosed truck (like a Ryder or U-haul) to pack it all in. We live in the mountains about 20 minutes above San Bernardino CA. For those who are interested in individual props, PM me and I will PM you should we decide to sell them individually.

The haunt was run on a PC with VSA software and a mix of DMX and SSC controllers, all of which are available.

Ghost Host = Skulltronix DMX 3 axis
Coffin Guy = GYS 3 axis DMX controlled
Other Skeletons, 3 axis SSC controlled & 2 axis SSC controlled
3 DMX strobe lights
Several large LED DMX controlled spotlights
Several small LED DMX controlled spotlights
Animated Raven DMX controlled
Madame Leota with projector SSC controlled
Harry Headless SSC controlled
2 foggers DMX controlled
Hearse driver SSC controlled
Ghostly footprints & child skeleton on tricycle DMX controlled
Lots of headstones
Continuous running props such as: Hitchhiking ghosts, foggy coffin, peeper & flying crank ghost

We no longer have the hearse or the short throw projector that showed the ghost floating above the coffin.

·
Bucky Brain Surgeon
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks everyone for the PM's on individual props. I think I have responded to you all individually about waiting to see if we can sell the entire haunt. If that doesn't pan out by mid-August, I plan on putting up for sale posts for each prop individually. I have some setup videos I've made recently that I plan to edit down to individual props and include clips of those individual props in action.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts