Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bucky Brain Surgeon
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've decided to sell part or all of our haunt as we really haven't had a place to setup since we moved 5 years ago. Here is the last video we made back in 2011 to give you an idea of the things that are available.

The haunt was run on a PC with VSA software and a mix of DMX and SSC controllers, all of which are available.

Ghost Host = Skulltronix DMX 3 axis
Coffin Guy = GYS 3 axis DMX controlled
Other Skeletons, 3 axis SSC controlled & 2 axis SSC controlled
3 DMX strobe lights
Several large LED DMX controlled spotlights
Several small LED DMX controlled spotlights
Animated Raven DMX controlled
Madame Leota with projector SSC controlled
Harry Headless SSC controlled
2 foggers DMX controlled
Hearse driver SSC controlled
Ghostly footprints & child skeleton on tricycle DMX controlled
Lots of headstones
Continuous running props such as: Hitchhiking ghosts, foggy coffin, peeper & flying crank ghost

We no longer have the hearse or the short throw projector that showed the ghost floating above the coffin.

If you have interest in any or all PM me. I can provide more details, answer questions or provide photos of individual items.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Well I have to say, it's ashame you have to sell, that's one awesome display. That being said, I'm interested in the raven. I'll shoot you a PM.

·
Bucky Brain Surgeon
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is a shame but we retired back in 2012 and moved to the mountains above San Bernardino California. While we have room to put everything up, we have zero ToT's. It's just too hilly and sparsely populated here to be worth the effort required to set it all up. We have two people looking at buying it all and to be honest, it feels like we're selling our family. We have so much blood, sweat, tears and money invested in them. I suppose that's part of the reason we waited so long to offer them for sale. So many stories behind the creation of each character and so much love invested, it just feels like losing family. It's time though for them to come to life again.

·
Scaring kids everywhere!
3,702 Posts
Your wife was such a huge inspiration and help to me. I have really missed her around here. But I completely understand how you feel. I vacillate with stopping too. We get very few tots. I've done it primarily for a huge party for my hubby. Buts it's grown to such a beast and I'm not a spring chicken, so????
Good luck to both of you. Drop in from time to time!

·
Registered
14 Posts
We've decided to sell part or all of our haunt as we really haven't had a place to setup since we moved 5 years ago. Here is the last video we made back in 2011 to give you an idea of the things that are available.

The haunt was run on a PC with VSA software and a mix of DMX and SSC controllers, all of which are available.

Ghost Host = Skulltronix DMX 3 axis
Coffin Guy = GYS 3 axis DMX controlled
Other Skeletons, 3 axis SSC controlled & 2 axis SSC controlled
3 DMX strobe lights
Several large LED DMX controlled spotlights
Several small LED DMX controlled spotlights
Animated Raven DMX controlled
Madame Leota with projector SSC controlled
Harry Headless SSC controlled
2 foggers DMX controlled
Hearse driver SSC controlled
Ghostly footprints & child skeleton on tricycle DMX controlled
Lots of headstones
Continuous running props such as: Hitchhiking ghosts, foggy coffin, peeper & flying crank ghost

We no longer have the hearse or the short throw projector that showed the ghost floating above the coffin.

If you have interest in any or all PM me. I can provide more details, answer questions or provide photos of individual items.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts