Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Walgreens this week, and found these in their basket stuffer clearance:

These are bubble wands in test tubes called Boris' Bubble Lab. There were 4, rubber chicken, bloody finger (with bone sticking out), frog leg (same), and dead rat (with a slashed tummy). I'm not sure why these were in for Easter, but they are PERFECT for a gift basket for Halloween - we do them for contest winners.

How cute are these? :D

Registered
Those are cool, I found them last year clearanced and used them for the same thing.

jester girl
oohhh, i like alot. i am going to check walgreens out. thanks frankie. they would even be nice to hand out to tot if they're cheap enough.

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Discussion Starter #5
I got them for $1.50 each... I was at another Walgreens tonight, and they didn't have them. Good luck if you go looking!

oohhh, i like alot. i am going to check walgreens out. thanks frankie. they would even be nice to hand out to tot if they're cheap enough.

Registered
Theyre pretty nice to go in as gifts. Though in my opinion, I think some of the ones made by members right here have looked better, if you're looking to decorate with them:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts