Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Walgreens this week, and found these in their basket stuffer clearance:

These are bubble wands in test tubes called Boris' Bubble Lab. There were 4, rubber chicken, bloody finger (with bone sticking out), frog leg (same), and dead rat (with a slashed tummy). I'm not sure why these were in for Easter, but they are PERFECT for a gift basket for Halloween - we do them for contest winners.

How cute are these? :D

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Those are cool, I found them last year clearanced and used them for the same thing.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
oohhh, i like alot. i am going to check walgreens out. thanks frankie. they would even be nice to hand out to tot if they're cheap enough.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got them for $1.50 each... I was at another Walgreens tonight, and they didn't have them. Good luck if you go looking!

oohhh, i like alot. i am going to check walgreens out. thanks frankie. they would even be nice to hand out to tot if they're cheap enough.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Theyre pretty nice to go in as gifts. Though in my opinion, I think some of the ones made by members right here have looked better, if you're looking to decorate with them:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts