Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up one of those bubble foggers they have at Target that makes bubbles filled with fog.

Of course the instructions say to use only their fog fluid and bubble fluid but I was just wondering if anyone else has one and if they used standard bubble juice and a different brand of fog fluid.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UV Bubble Juice? Where did you find that?

I did notice that when testing it last night and using the bubble juice that came with the unit the bubbles popped very quickly - and that was inside the house -

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
I got it at Tekno bubbles but they have supremely expensive shipping. I'd try to find a distributor to order it from. They said they only have one way to charge shipping - $15 and no way to reduce it for smaller shipments. (Weird reason, huh?) ;)

Anyways, here's where I got it: TEKNO BUBBLES

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought a Gemmy Bubble Fogger at Walmart, and it works pretty well. The juice that was sold with it seems very thick; the bubbles are heavy and fall straight down, also they make a huge slippery mess when they hit the ground. Also, the larger size bubbles never left the nozzle. I added water to the mix and it works much better!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought a Gemmy Bubble Fogger at Walmart, and it works pretty well. The juice that was sold with it seems very thick; the bubbles are heavy and fall straight down, also they make a huge slippery mess when they hit the ground. Also, the larger size bubbles never left the nozzle. I added water to the mix and it works much better!
I bought the same unit and noticed the same thing with the large bubble popping very quick and the ones that made it out go straight down to the ground. How much water did you add?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts