Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much thought, I've decided to let the Phantom of the Opera themed haunt sit on the back-burner for a while (don't worry, Phantom and Houdini are still percolating and will be back in a year or two... Anyway, I've decided to take the Brother's Grimm Fairy Tales we all know and love and thrust them into the forest. I'm sorry to keep switching themes on you guys, but this is the last time, I promise!
Has anyone ever done this type of haunt before? Does anyone have any ideas as far as scenes go? Any information or tips are more than welcome! Thanks y'all!! HFL!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
I think a smooth way to go for this theme haunt would be to take a few of their most well known stories and recreate them throughout the haunt. Each story should have a few rooms to tell it properly. You might even want to consider tying all of the stories together, kind of like Disney did with Into the Woods. You could definitely have fun with that. I don't know what your budget is, but I'm sure you could find cheap ways to bring the tales to life. An open book could make a cool entryway to the haunt.

·
Registered
302 Posts
After much thought, I've decided to let the Phantom of the Opera themed haunt sit on the back-burner for a while (don't worry, Phantom and Houdini are still percolating and will be back in a year or two... Anyway, I've decided to take the Brother's Grimm Fairy Tales we all know and love and thrust them into the forest. I'm sorry to keep switching themes on you guys, but this is the last time, I promise!
Has anyone ever done this type of haunt before? Does anyone have any ideas as far as scenes go? Any information or tips are more than welcome! Thanks y'all!! HFL!!!
Google Storybook Hollow yard haunt. It is spectacular. I'd post pics and link but I am on my phone and hate posting stuff with it.

I love the fairy tale theme.

http://storybookhaunt.webs.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts