Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Psychomaniac
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had an issue with receiving broken Bargain Basement Barney skeletons from the Skeleton Store (or other source)? My order came in a few weeks ago and one out of the four I received had the foot broken off. The screw had been pulled right through the top of the foot. They sent me a replacement and it had the same thing (both broken skeletons had pristine boxes by the way). I received a second replacement yesterday and it had one foot broken off and the other foot torn partway. This box was a little crushed but not really anything out of the ordinary for UPS/FedEx.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I just finished corpsify'ing one. When I got it it was all good but then leg came off. It's just a small pop joint keeping the whole leg on. But it was an easy fix, after some wire and wood screws it's good as new. The joints do seem to be lacking in quality so we'll have to see how many halloween's they last. I had gotten a bargain basement barney and a bucky to compare this year and after corpsifying, they look very comparable. The bucky seems a little more correct in scale but the BBB is very light in comparison. All in all I'd say that at half the price of a bucky, the BBB is a good deal even with the weak joints.

oh yeah, it turnes out that skeleton-factory.com is 20 minutes away from my house! They said my next order that I can come on by and pick it up there :D
I'm thinking (hoping) it's like the factory in willie wonka and the chocolate factory!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts