Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been drawing up plans for a corpse to rise out of a toe pincher or even more new styled coffin. The only thing I am actually stuck with is getting the event to rise pause for so many seconds then finish the motor revolution cycle so it returns to lying position. It is really a simple animatronic just need to set a timer when it reaches the raised position. I thought of a stepper motor but trying to go on the cheap with either a cheap gear motor or wiper motor.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey many thanks! That will be perfect actually. I hope soon, I can reveal my secret weapon (well won't be so secret) here soon. I have seen many "Headless Horseman" props some even animated but image one using only motors and no air so you don't hear the discharge of the cylinders. I have been drawing this one up months now, actually have been collecting the pieces while doing this year's display. I hope to share with all of you a very inexpensive way to create an animated "Headless Horseman". Your help is very appreciated!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts