Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I was reading the thread about what drew us to love Halloween so much. It really got me thinking about my childhood. I had so many GREAT memories of Halloween as a kid but honestly I think what pushed me over the edge was this place.....

Brigantine Castle Online: Home

Although it no longer stands, it does in my memory. I remember being a kid going through this place terrified. Terrified but euphoric when I came out alive....lol

I wanted to share it with those of you who could appreciate it. Also to share it with those of you who experienced it back in the 70's and early 80's.

Enjoy!

·
livin Halloween every day
1,988 Posts
Boy that looks like it would have been a heck of a cool place to have seen and i wish i could have had the chance. It is a shame about what happened to it. I'm glad you posted this,it is a real treasure to be able to see these old haunted houses.

·
Registered
187 Posts
So, I was reading the thread about what drew us to love Halloween so much. It really got me thinking about my childhood. I had so many GREAT memories of Halloween as a kid but honestly I think what pushed me over the edge was this place.....

Brigantine Castle Online: Home

Although it no longer stands, it does in my memory. I remember being a kid going through this place terrified. Terrified but euphoric when I came out alive....lol

I wanted to share it with those of you who could appreciate it. Also to share it with those of you who experienced it back in the 70's and early 80's.

Enjoy!
Ah yes, I spent many hours in that Castle, was great fun as a kid.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I remember going thru a castle in cincinnati. In one of the suburbs called loveland.
Now that I live in europe, there are so many great castles but none of them do anything for halloween :(

MsM

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow Ms Meeple a castle would be the best place for a Halloween party. So sad people don't appreciate the possibilities we do....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts