Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Dude! That is one messed up lookin zombie bride (a good thing of course), is that a home made mask?? Would love to see a video of the lucky couple in action (no honeymoon videos though)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Female zombie head

I bought it on ebay special female rotting zombie head latex and high quality soft foam hand made by a copse maker.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nice, this is going to be cool. As far as the dress, I heard people dig holes and bury zombie attire in the ground for a month or so, throwing random stuff on it before it goes in there like coffee grounds or something like that. Just make sure it's not a food that can rot cause it will be nasty when it comes out. Water it like a plant too, water will help the decomposition. And don't worry about it decomposing too far because materials in those dresses are usually synthetic and it won't do hardly any damage in that short of time.

·
Typing Away
3,550 Posts
To help distress the clothes last year I use my electric sander and with a block of wood, I push the clothes on the sander. I put in holes and tore places all over it and then I got a 99 cent can of black spray paint (brown will work also and may look better with both) and lightly hit it with paint from a couple of feet. I think it came out great.
They look great by the way

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Stick. that's a great idea,I will try the sander and paint idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts