Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey all,
I've been busy building some new props for my graveyard, I spent about $100 dollars on foam, skulls, motors, parts and paints. I have 6 new tombstones and 2 new animated deer motor props including a tombstone peeper and a one-armed grave grabber.
Hope you enjoy!
see the video here: http://www.fulcrumsites.com/haunt/html/2010_props.html

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,648 Posts
Awesome Kevin!
Can you share the mechanism for the grave grabber? That is so realisitc. Love the movement on it!
Great stuff as usual. Looking forward to the full show!

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
Kevin,

Your Haunt is what inspired me to start my own haunt. 2 years ago (almost to the day) i stumbled across your site and got so inspired that i had to do a haunt too. Thanks to your tutorials i was able to get my feet wet in the prop making area and its almost as if a hidden talent of mine came to the surface. Your haunt still inspires me and i still love your props.

I just felt that i had to tell you that.

Thanks a lot,

Nick

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Very nice!
I have a recorded copy of the HGTV special that featured your haunt and I watch it whenever I need inspiration, which is pretty often this time of year. Keep up the good work!

·
crossfit zombie
7,652 Posts
Awesome Kevin!
Can you share the mechanism for the grave grabber? That is so realisitc. Love the movement on it!
Great stuff as usual. Looking forward to the full show!
I second this.I love the grave grabber he is different than what I have seen before.
All the tombstones look great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts