Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
We had such fun terrorizing our usually quiet street this Halloween! The weather was perfect, cool enough for the fog to stay low and warm enough to bring the ToTs out in droves. We got hundreds of people all laughing and/or screaming as the traps were sprung. We were a bit down on cash donations but we made it up in food donations for our Community Food Pantry.
Anyway I hope you all had as great a 2008 as we did, on with the photos!

The calm before the storm...

Yes, even ninjas run away!

Thats me as the crazy doctor for the first time this year. I was so busy that more than one ToT went away with blood in their hair!

Cause of Death: Hypohemia: a complete lack of blood

The Cemetary

more photos in next post...

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Brewster Yard Haunt 10.31.08

Hoss, Hauntforum.com's 2006 Scarecrow Showdown 2nd Place Winner!

One of our "scareacters" hides in a darkened corner waiting...

Another scareacter waits patiently in the coffin... notice how many people are not coming in!

The gravegrabber in action

And finally: "What the HELL is THAT!"

hahaha,
See my full gallery of these and lots more here

·
Registered
209 Posts
Pictures look great. Looks like there way quite a crowd, makes me wanna do Halloween night all over again! I'm diggin the skeletal archway, but everything looks great! Good job.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I've enjoyed visiting your website. These photos are awesome too! You have a true talent for prop building and scene composition!

Eric
________
easy vape vaporizer

·
Registered
712 Posts
Everything looks awesome. Glad the weather was on your side. I especially liked the scarecrow, I may have to steal the idea for next year!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Oh my Kevin, you have such a beautiful piece of property and gorgeous home to work with, are you out in the country? Your Columns and archway look fantastic and so does the fencing. And your cemetary is awesome, you've some of the greatest tombstones I've ever seen, where did you find that large mourning angel tomestone, or did you make it?

Everything looked wicked, you're very talented;)

And where on earth do you have the room to store all of your props?

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
You did some great work! I really like the mad doctor touch :)

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Dutchess - there's a tutorial for the Beloved tombstone on the site somewhere, I don't remember if it was in props or tutorials though... You might be able to find it by searching for Terra or maybe checking her profile :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I will have to come take a peek this year. Obviously not on Halloween night, but would love to drive by on a weekend. I am right in New Rochelle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts