Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
I think sound adds a lot to any prop....
I use little Lepy V9S players from Amazon as they play directly from a SD card so don’t require a separate MP3 player. They are cheap to buy but are decent sound.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn’t asking about how to get audio to props, I have 6 old iPhones/iPads and just use Bluetooth speakers so it’s all wireless and no mess for the continuous run props and background ambience sound fx, this gives me full freedom to put props anywhere I like.
The question was more aimed at if people actually use sound fx on their breathing grave’s or if they don’t bother at all. Thanks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I used to use old phones but keeping batteries charged on them was a pain.
Anyway if you have a bunch of props with sounds and ambience already.... would the breathing even be noticed?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never had a phone run out of battery in 5 years, as they hardly use any power once you set the audio and put them back into rest mode.
Yes, the audio of the breathing grave will be notice.
Also, if anyone who uses audio which sound fx do you use, and, any links or websites where I couldn’t purchase would be awesome.

Thanks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
#24 is Scary Breathing..... as link doesn't take you exactly to desired spot? Guess you have to sign in to preview songs....
I used a few witch laughs and cackling sounds from iTunes as it was easy and sound quality is good.
Hope that gives you an option......

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, but I was thinking more like moving ground/earth sounds than actual breathing itself. Like someone is breaking through the ground and moving the soil. I couldn’t find anything so I might just get out their with a shovel and a recorder and make my own recording.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts