Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a good friend of mine at work had informed me that his wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. He had been upset for a few days and I decided to ask him what she was into (hobbies ect..) not knowing him and his wife were Halloween lovers as I am. So I decided to build a prop for her. The wife and I worked on it for a few days and finally finished. He has no idea I am makeing the prop for her. I would like to know what you guys think of it. Be up front with me about it.

Thanks guys

Attachments

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,100 Posts
Ok truthfully - find out what kind of Halloween they are into. It might be pumpkins and cider type of folks and you are bringing a purple corpse to someone who is possibly dying. I think it would be too much reality in front of them if you know what I mean. The prop itself is awesome - but do a little checking first IMO . Hope I wasn't too blunt.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank u for being so blunt. I asked him that I forgot to mention they r into zombies and day of the dead kind of stuff. So I'm thinking she will love the prop. I spoke with him a few moments ago and he said she will be so excited to have something like that.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I think it would depend on the sensibility of your friend and his wife, but I think the prop is awesome.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I gave her the prop tonight and she LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! She was amazed with the thought of it and the creativity! Her friends also have asked to make a couple different types for family and friends!

Sorry if this prop a fended anyone just thought I'd share the story

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Awesome prop hope your friends wife fights and beats that cancer! Very kind of you to think about her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts