Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellooooooooooooooooo Haunters!!!
I am brand new to this forum and I look forward to exploring what this site has to offer and to meeting others like myself.
I have created a yard display that I am happy with but I need help taking it to the next level so I am glad I found you and I am excited to learn.

Boo to you!!!
Don.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,553 Posts
"Helloooooooooooooooo Washington!" :D I love that scene in The Black Sheep. :p

Good to have you aboard! My party decor took a violent shove forward when I joined this group. :cool: People here are just incredible not only with ideas for your haunt, but can also help you with specific projects. I haven't seen your haunt, but I'm sure it's in for an improvement now that you've joined this forum, just like mind did. Don't forget to share some pics. :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
I always loved the state of Washington, I never witnessed a state that has three states of weather. Rain in Seattle, Snow just outside of Seattle at North Bend, then passing by Vantage to stay for a bit in Moses lake for some desert fun :D

Welcome your display looks great! I am sure you will scare up some great fun on here :D

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Welcome to the forum Crazicarlos, so delighted that you decided to join us. You'll find plenty of amazing ideas throughout the forum, but more importantly ,you'll become part of a wonderful family of incredible spirits who are not only like-minded but who have tremendous talent and giving hearts. I'm sure you'll love it here, and Joker summed it up best:) Look forward to your posts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone for the kind notes.
I am very happy to be here and I hope to learn new things and get to know others that enjoy Halloween as much as i do.
Don.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts