Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boris Karloff- Frankenstein
Coming Soon To Spirit Halloween

Boris Karloff brought the character of Frankenstein to life - now you can soon bring him home! Staff your party or mad scientist laboratory with this sound, motion and push button activated life-sized Frankenstein animated prop and begin your experiments.

The familiar green man-made monster will tower over the crowd - standing six and a half feet tall, he's sure to make an impression and when he speaks, people listen. Get their attention with this awesome prop and bring your Halloween party to life.

- Life Size
- Over 6ft tall (6.56 feet tall)
- Eyes and neck bolts light up white
- Arms rise
- Groans and yells
- Sound, Motion and Push Button activated. Also works with the optional “Try Me” button.
- Sculpted after the likeness of Boris Karloff
- Includes AC/DC adapter. H" x L" x D"- 78.74 x 25.59 x 16.14
- $299.99

Original Sculpt Used To Create Boris Karloff- Frankenstein

We would like to thank Spirit Halloween for providing Halloween Forum with the information regarding this amazing prop. We hope to provide a video in the future.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I agree with Saruman. Not into the new hacker/slasher but, the classics are great and this looks like a really nice prop in the making.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Too bad I already started my own.
using Miles teeves bust from cineart.
color matched hands from ghostride and old maniquinn.

still, very interested to see how this turns out.

·
Registered
365 Posts
this is awesome! I've been hoping for a better Frankenstein prop! In fact I planned on building one... wait and see how this looks huh?

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,787 Posts
Oh, he's just dreamy! :D

I've got a frankie bust and hands I keep meaning to use but I've never gotten around to the framing for the body... I'm definitely going to be interested to see the finished spirit prop! Bout time they started looking at some of the other classic monsters! :)

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I love this prop. Please share this with everyone and "Like" this post. I appreciate that Spirit has provided this information to us FIRST! Please share the love and like the post/thread and/or share.

Thanks!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Yep....that would bust my budget wide open too. But hey, it's good to see a classic offered for once!

Perhaps an after season sale may be possible if the $$$ is more in line with a "Recovering" recession. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'll be buying that for sure! That's one ill leave up in the house all year haha...one of those early season spirit 50 percent off coupons will come in handy

1 - 20 of 57 Posts