Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mistress of Mayhem
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A wind chime made out of leftover bones and those tiny skulls from the dollar store. LOL It really sounds kinda cool in the wind too.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,605 Posts
Very cool! Sometimes being bored isn't so bad.

·
Registered
268 Posts
great idea! I was kinda wondering what possible use those tiny dollar store skulls could be...now I know. :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Great idea!!! I have lots of those stinkin little skulls and was stumped at what to do with them.

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Bored? What the hell is that???

LOL

Very nice! If I find myself bored, I might try it! But doubt that happens this year! :D

·
Mistress of Mayhem
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's a brilliant idea, you should get bored more often..think of all the great ideas you'll come up with!
Oh, no, no, no. Boredom and me don't get along. The last time I got bored, I ripped out all the carpeting in my house and laid hardwood flooring. My daughter was not pleased with the short notice.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Oh, no, no, no. Boredom and me don't get along. The last time I got bored, I ripped out all the carpeting in my house and laid hardwood flooring. My daughter was not pleased with the short notice.
You can get bored at my place anytime :D

MsM

·
Mistress of Mayhem
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
From one MsM to another...

Yeah, the flooring project caught the attention of several people. Several people who now seem to want flooring and at a reduced installation cost. LOL

You buy...........I'll fly MsM.

·
Registered
13 Posts
is very simple and beautiful, i started to think to make me one for my haunt ;) thanks for the idea

2,442 Posts
lol I've did that once, we moved into a new house and I hated this awful hall and stair carpet so there I was 8 months pregnant ripping up carpets. The Husbands always procrastinating and told me he'd do it weeks ago. So with me being a want it now kind of person. I got sick of waiting and did it myself. He did tell me off though when he got home from work but it did my Son no harm, but sadly he's just like his father!

·
Mistress of Mayhem
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's amazing what us women can pull off when we're bored enough and "tired of waiting for someone else to do it" enough. But when I was eight months pregnant, all I thought about was eating. You're a better woman than I am for ripping up carpet in that condition. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts