Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
So this is a legit game? Y'all aren't trying to fool us? 'Cause if I click on this, I don't want Regan to pop out at me with her mottled, demonic face anywhere...

HALLO! :rolleyes:

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,533 Posts
VERY COOL GAME!! I topped out at 415. I haven't had more time to shoot higher. :)

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
I'm a total disgrace and won't even think of posting a score. Laurie I can promise you Reagan doesn't pop up...you know you can trust me, right? That was the first thing I suspected when I saw the list, but honest Laurie it legitimate!

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
I see you online Joker. Are you still playing that game? Look who's talking, I really need to get to work. It's so easy to get lazy when you are at home working in your jammies. Never forget Joker, there are benefits to getting older. LOL!

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,533 Posts
I see you online Joker. Are you still playing that game? Look who's talking, I really need to get to work. It's so easy to get lazy when you are at home working in your jammies. Never forget Joker, there are benefits to getting older. LOL!
:D Okay, okay... you got me... I started playing again and just hit 465. :cool:

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
:D Okay, okay... you got me... I started playing again and just hit 465. :cool:
Never underestimate the all-knowing-all-seeing power of Madame Turlock. She sees you when you're sleeping, she knows when you're awake, she know's if you've been bad or good.....DRAT, wrong holiday theme! It must be the influence of the Christmas decorations they just put up at Home Depot. Can you believe it? Carry on Joker and good luck with your mission.

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
She sees you when you're sleeping, she knows when you're awake, she know's if you've been bad or good.....DRAT, wrong holiday theme! It must be the influence of the Christmas decorations they just put up at Home Depot. Can you believe it?
***GASP!!!*** BLASPHEMY, WOMAN!!! :eek:

But I sure am happy to see you!!!

Alright ladies, I'll trust you......this time. Don't make me sorry for this...*sigh*....so high score is Joker's 465? Let's see what kinda points I can make here.......

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,533 Posts
So this is a legit game? Y'all aren't trying to fool us? 'Cause if I click on this, I don't want Regan to pop out at me with her mottled, demonic face anywhere...

HALLO! :rolleyes:
:) I'm The Joker, but no jokes here... the game is as legit as they come. :cool:

I know whoever beats my pitiful 465 is going to obliterate it. :rolleyes: That always happen. Someone is going to beat my score with their 12,875 or something ridiculous. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts