Halloween Forum banner

Boozer the clown costume

1681 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  philmo11
Mainly posting this because i cant find anything online about this mask except the factory pic. I made this costume like the Fatzo the Clown posting i did earlier. Let me first say that there is no way id pay $130 for this mask. That's what it retails for. i paid $68 which i think is even on the high end compared to the Fatzo mask i paid far less for. It is impressive but there are some flaws. The latex is thicker on this mask which is a plus. The collar on the mask came loose the first time i tried it on. They just Hot glued it on at the factory. I am thinking i may just make a new one altogether. I also like the painted latex hair on the Fatzo mask better, this hair is good but i would have preferred the painted latex anyway as there is no chance of it coming unglued or frizzed out. Made this one into a reacher costume too using the Giant Zombie Hands yard stakes. Huge 22" hands just needed some paint. The wrist has a knob for the stake to attach to, just use a 3/4" "T" pvc fitting and you have a creature reacher hand.

Clown Jester Costume Performing arts Theatrical property

without the collar just looks silly

Clown Costume Mask Helmet Headgear

Clown Jester Performing arts Costume Theatrical property
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.