Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey glad to be back. I got the Halloween fever . I live in the country now so not to many TOT but that is not going to stop me. I do have one little problem. There is a church next door. And they dont care to much for Halloween . Last year i did a pumpkin monster in a pumpkin patch. Carved every pumpkin . Wont do that again. I came out one morning and they had put sheets over my display. They did hurt anything so i couldnt get to mad. I seen where they had a display of hay stacks a few clown pumpkins and corn stalks. So i did the same thing BUT i made my pumpkin monster pneumatic on a steel tube frame. Doug a hole under the hay and put him under them. A motion detected switch release the compressed air . the hay rolled over and he stood up 8 feet high. The air shut off and he return to the earth and the hay rolled back to cover him. I hear nothing more that year from the church. Until Christmas . They ask me to build a christmas dinner scene for them. SO i did .

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome! I would have loved to have seen your pumpkin monster, LOL. I live across the street from 2 churches - luckily they haven't said anything to me.

welcome3.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts