Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Im a Halloween baby and im happy to finally find a forum that suits me perfectly. Don't be shy, i love to make friends. I am a Navy wife currently stationed in Norfolk/ Living in Virginia Beach Virginia. My husband and i have been together for almost 3.5 years and married for 1.5 of those. No there are no kids here or planned to happen until the Navy is over and done with. I always dress as a witch for Halloween. I love to eat, laugh, game, draw, craft and all sorts of things like that. I am particularly into Wicca (no i am not Wiccan but i am interested), Doctor Who, Nautical/Nautica, the Colour Blue, Skeleton Keys(authentic), antiques, Rockabilly, 1950's styles, Light Houses, Old Barns and Mills, Teapots/Sets, I love to Read, and cook. I enjoy coffee and making things, even doing stuff the organic way. Im a slim /slender healthy Female, with blue grey and green grey eyes, i'm about 5'2" with short choppy dark blonde/brown hair. Pale complexion, with the inalienability to tan or retain colour. Currently i am into PC gaming but i love my PS3 for Skyrim and my Wii to play Zelda and Pokemon Colosseum from Game Cube. I still use my Game-boy Color to play all the Pokemon games, and currently have Pokemon x & y preordered . If you have any more questions feel free to ask me, i wont bite ;);)

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
Hi Cynthia! I'm almost a Halloween baby (29th) :D Lots of wonderful people here. I'm sure you'll fit right in. Welcome to the forum!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome from England, UK.
Gosh.. with all those hobbies and interests, do you get time to do anything Halloween related ? :eek::D

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture44248-baron-samedi.jpg

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
everything i do is halloween related :) Halloween crafts, halloween drawings :) halloween decorating, my apartment has halloween decorations all year long :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts