Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone I am having trouble I have a poison props animatronic I bought it used it wont kick on it has a boo box flex fi-206 when I turn it on and plug air into it the boo box flex power light just stays on nothing else lights I contacted fright ideas the maker and they said that the light above the play button should also light when I plug power into it anyone know how I can fix this?

Attachments

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,460 Posts
My first thought is it wired correctly, do you have the manual. It's hard to tell because the picture is so dark , but it looks like there is a burn mark on the board it's mounted to. That may be a hint if something is fried inside. Did you disconnect the prop or the solenoid from the controller? Seems that if you did that you could narrow the problem down to either the prop or the controller. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup I have it wired correctly here is more pics of it I try adding abother jumper wire from the ground to the 1 input on the box then touching them together (acting like it was a push button or sensor) I didn't hear anything click on so I know for a fact its the boo box flex im trying to see if anyone has a new one for sale they run up to 200 dollars.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts