Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just joined today and thought I woudl say hi to all the other horror freaks out here. I have been planning, designing and even working in haunted houses for some 10 - 12 years now. I helped design one of the more famous ones in Philadelphia. I found this group because I was bored at my real job and began planning for my party this year. I know I am way behind. hehe

·
Registered
46 Posts
Only a true Halloween addict could say in June that they were behind for planning their Halloween party. You definitely fit right in. Welcome.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by Suryl

Only a true Halloween addict could say in June that they were behind for planning their Halloween party. You definitely fit right in. Welcome.
The really sad part is I am having my party on the 30th. I will be in the Bahamas from the 20th to the 24. I am trying to figure out how to get it all done in time. I need more vacation time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
awsome, im so glad that someone else feels like they are behind in june. Everyone i know thinks im a freak for even starting planning already but i think they are getting used to the fact that i am highly strange.
welcome frightmaster - i'll be picking your brain shortly im sure...

If a deaf person swore, would you wash there hands out with soap?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pick away.....It will make for a great visual at the party.

I have a Halloween adventure shop near me that I go to on Nov 1. They know I am dropping money in there on stuff. That is the best advice I can give.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Frightmaster, the Bahamas? Swimming with the sharks are ya? LOL Great to have you aboard.

“If you measured your life by moments instead of minuets and hours how many moments would you waste?"
"This moment was brought to you by THE END."

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by putrid

Frightmaster, the Bahamas? Swimming with the sharks are ya? LOL Great to have you aboard.
More like swimming up to the bar. Not leaving the resort. Can you say aLL INCLUSIVE?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts