Halloween Forum banner
1001 - 1008 of 1008 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,001 ·
Thanks grandma lise - I love vintage so I decided to have my home "somewhat" victorian style. Both of the backdrops are material and I found them on Amazon. I love the creepy look of the reaper and haunted house on the living room one.

I giggled when I read what you wrote about the boneys. I suppose you are right - they are loving the attention they get, especially this time of the year. I haven't heard from RavenLily. I hope all is well with her. Perhaps she is still back collecting and trying to find space to display all of her great finds.

I hope to see some pictures of displays from other forum members. I do love to see how and what they use for decorating.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Oh my gosh ScarieCarrie. Awesome displays! Love it!

What's the story on the "bela lugosi and frankenstein characters"? Are they porcelain? They are so cool! (I did find my Youngerbaby tea lights, by the way. Thanks for the reminder.) And am loving all your candelabras too. Where did that black metal jar holder featuring the tree and iron fence come from? I so enjoy your eclectic displays!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,004 ·
Oh my gosh ScarieCarrie. Awesome displays! Love it!

What's the story on the "bela lugosi and frankenstein characters"? Are they porcelain? They are so cool! (I did find my Youngerbaby tea lights, by the way. Thanks for the reminder.) And am loving all your candelabras too. Where did that black metal jar holder featuring the tree and iron fence come from? I so enjoy your eclectic displays!
The Bela Lugosi and Frankenstein pieces are new acquistions. They are made of plastic and I think the Youngerbaby tealights light up their faces beautifully. The black metal jar holder is the insides of that Yankee piece that I purchased off of Ebay a couple of years ago that the while cylinder glass part arrived shattered. I kept the inside because I liked the design of the fence/tree. I keep meaning to get some sort of replacement for the cylinder, but, for now, I will use it as is.

So glad you like my displays. Hope to see more from other forum members.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Oh, you're referring to the Yankee Candle Foggy Nights tea light holder. It's hard to find. Love the addition of Bela lugosi and frankenstein to your display. Going through my pictures today I found a larger jack-o-lantern with similar face to yours. I think that must be why I like it so much...

Pumpkin Plant Jack-o'-lantern Winter squash Window

I too am hoping to see more displays here. Maybe they're all decorating this weekend. We can hope. Te he he!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I bought the Sofia witch to go with the Sofia carver/reaper that I bought in store. 😁

Reactions: kristinms8

·
Registered
315 Posts
I bought the Boney Llama, Swings, and Ghoulfriend. Last night, I bought the clown and ice cream cart because they were back in stock. I also got the carousel horse and Sofia the cat with cauldron earlier in the month with some Christmas pieces. The Boney dunk tank was online, but sold out. Hopefully, it returns along with the fortune teller.

Were there only 8 Boneys this year? I feel like there were more from previous years. This is my first year buying more than one Boney. I only bought one last year, mainly because it was the only one online. As long as I've gone to Yankee Candle, I've always liked the Boney Bunch, but I felt like you have to invest time and money into it. Personally, I'd like to own the witch and cat from 2008, but I bet they're extremely hard to come by.

1001 - 1008 of 1008 Posts