Halloween Forum banner

BONEY BUNCH 2020

74K views 1K replies 47 participants last post by  grandma lise 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

It is about 6 months until the unveiling of Yankee Candle's Boney Bunch collection of 2020. As we all know, 6 months will fly by. Has anyone heard any news as to what this years theme might be? Or, what are your hopes and wishes for this year? I, myself, would love to see more of a Victorian theme, something along the lines of the 2008/2009 collection. What would you like to see?

#4 ·
My anniversary is October 30th and I saw that first boney couple in 2008 and fell in love. I bought the couple every year thereafter along with some of the others. I have no idea how many I actually have. Some never made it out of their boxes! I even have 2 of the enourmous black metal haunted houses. Over the years I have given many away but I keep finding more unopened! I wish they would do more of the jar clingers. Some I will always keep like the wedding couple and pet cemetery though.

#5 ·
An anniversary the day before Halloween - Amazing. It makes total sense that you would collect the Bride and Groom piece every year. Did you pick up last year's on line exclusive " Til Death Do Us Part"? From what I understand it is the first kissing couple. I own it and it is a very cute, but heavy piece. I also have a few pieces still in their boxes. If only we lived in mansions, then we could display EVERYTHING. ?

#7 ·
I should have known that you bought that piece. :) Have you ever displayed all of your bride and groom pieces together? That would make one spectacular display. I do like the Frankie and bride pieces too. I would love it if Yankee made a Wolfman/Wolfwoman couple.

#8 ·
I finally noticed that this thread has been started. Has there been any info about the collection yet? It's May now and I'm already thinking ahead to Halloween shopping!

#20 ·
I would love some pieces in the "Mr. Bones" style. I wonder what's brewing over at Yankee in regards to the Halloween Preview - Boney Bunch release. Unsure but looking forward to it (if it happens). :rolleyes: I am looking forward to getting back out and shopping too. Although I think the Yankee store that I would go to every year is closed. I will have to look for another one. Wish you and yours well.

#36 ·
I am super happy to see this forum again this year, but was so hoping that I would log in and see somebody with good news about Boneys this year! Where are the OG's who are so awesome at getting the Boney Dirt?!?!? We need some good news guys!! Anybody have any inkling on whether or not we can look forward to a release this year?

I personally love the Victorian ones too, Spider Web Dress Aunt Hilda is my fave! I would love to see Yankee surprise us with maybe some more of those vintage style Boneys or maybe some traditional Halloween monster Boneys!! Like Dracula, Werewolf, more witches and more Frankenstein... What are you guys hoping to see?

And yes, definitely smaller Boneys, please... these gargantuan Boneys the last few years have been a little ridiculous!

#37 ·
I am super happy to see this forum again this year, but was so hoping that I would log in and see somebody with good news about Boneys this year! Where are the OG's who are so awesome at getting the Boney Dirt?!?!? We need some good news guys!! Anybody have any inkling on whether or not we can look forward to a release this year?

I personally love the Victorian ones too, Spider Web Dress Aunt Hilda is my fave! I would love to see Yankee surprise us with maybe some more of those vintage style Boneys or maybe some traditional Halloween monster Boneys!! Like Dracula, Werewolf, more witches and more Frankenstein... What are you guys hoping to see?

And yes, definitely smaller Boneys, please... these gargantuan Boneys the last few years have been a little ridiculous!
I would looooooove a Dracula!

#47 ·
Mine (Orlando area) has been open a couple weeks, was open a couple weeks for pickup only before that. Perusing the semi-annual sale next week I mentioned I was only really looking for Halloween deals; the clerk said he hadn't seen any sale merch but Halloween supposed to come in as soon as this sale ends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.