Halloween Forum banner

421 - 440 of 511 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Well misery loves company, I just wonder what is going on? Especially since I keep getting emails about free shipping. Why would I order anything else now? Batibat, so sorry about your melted mess, I know you were disappointed. That shows me it has been sitting somewhere. I can understand Yankee has no control over how long it takes to get an order once it has been shipped, but several of us have our orders sitting in a warehouse. I hope they catch up. I also hope they can fill our orders, especially with TDDUP. RavenLily there were 38 remaining when I ordered so fingers crossed both of us get our pieces. Of course, once it's shipped I have to deal with FedEx. Yikes!

·
Registered
856 Posts
I placed an order on the 2nd and it still hasn't shipped either. I agree that this is just ridiculous.

I placed an order on August 26 and it just arrived today. It’s unbelievable how long it takes for Yankee to ship things out. And to make matters worse, I had waited until Witches Brew went online to place my order and all 4 of my jars arrived in a melted mess. The wax is all up in the lid. So disappointing. I wonder how this happened when my tea lights and votives are fine. It looks like the box sat on its side in a very hot place for a good long time. Ugh!
Batibat, that's awful about your Witches Brew candles. Since they are sold out they won't be able to replace them, ugh! is right! Hopefully you can at least get a refund, although I know you would rather have the candles. I don't recall this type of shipping issues with them in the past. I'm not sure what is going on with Yankee Candle.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I placed an order on the 2nd and it still hasn't shipped either. I agree that this is just ridiculous.

Batibat, that's awful about your Witches Brew candles. Since they are sold out they won't be able to replace them, ugh! is right! Hopefully you can at least get a refund, although I know you would rather have the candles. I don't recall this type of shipping issues with them in the past. I'm not sure what is going on with Yankee Candle.
This is the first time I have ever had this issue with candles and hopefully the last. But there’s good news, I put the lids back on and set them out in the sun for a few hours. I just checked them and the wax all melted back down and I was able to reset the wicks. They’re a mess but they’re usable, thank goodness!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well misery loves company, I just wonder what is going on? Especially since I keep getting emails about free shipping. Why would I order anything else now? Batibat, so sorry about your melted mess, I know you were disappointed. That shows me it has been sitting somewhere. I can understand Yankee has no control over how long it takes to get an order once it has been shipped, but several of us have our orders sitting in a warehouse. I hope they catch up. I also hope they can fill our orders, especially with TDDUP. RavenLily there were 38 remaining when I ordered so fingers crossed both of us get our pieces. Of course, once it's shipped I have to deal with FedEx. Yikes!
It’s weird how many of you are dealing with FedEx and mine came through USPS. Nothing with Yankee makes sense anymore. I tried to order another TDDUP when there were 28 left. The order went through but then 10 minutes later I got an email stating they the order was canceled because they were out of stock. I was wanting to get one for my daughter so that stunk. I’ll keep fingers crossed that all you actually get yours.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Hey everyone, has anyone received their shipments from Yankee lately? I placed an order on September 4, and it hasn't even been shipped. They used to be more on the ball. It makes me nervous, I had re-ordered Til Death, I hope they don't cancel my order. Meanwhile I've received two emails advertising free shipping, well I paid for shipping and it hasn't been shipped! I was wondering if any of you has received a shipment from last week?
I am in the same boat as you. Ordered the same day you did, ordered the same item, and it is still sitting in the warehouse. They are really bad this year in regards to fulfilling orders and shipping them out in a timely fashion.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Me too...

My order has been "in warehouse" for a week. I don't recall this ever happening before, and I've been collecting since 2008. Something's gone terribly wrong. Those free shipping emails are irritating. I'm going to go see what's being said on BoneyBunchLove.

Hmmm...nothing's being said over there. That's surprising.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Me too...

My order has been "in warehouse" for a week. I don't recall this ever happening before, and I've been collecting since 2008. Something's gone terribly wrong. Those free shipping emails are irritating. I'm going to go see what's being said on BoneyBunchLove.

Hmmm...nothing's being said over there. That's surprising.
Please keep us updated if you hear anything.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My order from 9/3 morning is finally showing shipped. Now I suspect it will be another 2 weeks waiting for FedEx to show up. 😅 The YC store nearby doesn’t keep the packaging materials, and I much prefer having them for safe storage. Ugh, can’t bear this long wait, and the anxiety of not knowing if items will arrive in whole or pieces.

·
Registered
470 Posts
My order from 9/3 morning is finally showing shipped. Now I suspect it will be another 2 weeks waiting for FedEx to show up. 😅 The YC store nearby doesn’t keep the packaging materials, and I much prefer having them for safe storage. Ugh, can’t bear this long wait, and the anxiety of not knowing if items will arrive in whole or pieces.
Thank you for the update Oscar&Belle, that is good news, maybe things are now on the move in the YC warehouse. If you don't mind me asking, what did you order? You are keeping my hopes alive that my order will soon be shipped too!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thank you for the update Oscar&Belle, that is good news, maybe things are now on the move in the YC warehouse. If you don't mind me asking, what did you order? You are keeping my hopes alive that my order will soon be shipped too!
I had 5 items total in this order. YC bundled TDDUP, circus tent, knife thrower, and the clowns in one shipment. Ringmaster went on its own. FedEx does not yet recognize those tracking numbers, fingers crossed these will get picked up and start routing today. 👻

·
Registered
470 Posts
I had 5 items total in this order. YC bundled TDDUP, circus tent, knife thrower, and the clowns in one shipment. Ringmaster went on its own. FedEx does not yet recognize those tracking numbers, fingers crossed these will get picked up and start routing today. 👻
Best of luck to you Oscar&Belle, Last time I ordered they separated my items too. The TDDUP and Halloween Friends Tree was in one box and the other box held the flat friends in a row. The flat friends in a row package was transferred to the US Postal Service, and I got that one. But the other was handled by FEDEX and it disappeared, never received it. I hope my next package comes via the postal service because FEDEX doesn't come through for me. I am like you, I prefer to order some pieces just to get a box and packing materials. I especially wanted the Halloween Friends in a box, but wasn't meant to be. Let us know when you get your shipment! Thanks!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Best of luck to you Oscar&Belle, Last time I ordered they separated my items too. The TDDUP and Halloween Friends Tree was in one box and the other box held the flat friends in a row. The flat friends in a row package was transferred to the US Postal Service, and I got that one. But the other was handled by FEDEX and it disappeared, never received it. I hope my next package comes via the postal service because FEDEX doesn't come through for me. I am like you, I prefer to order some pieces just to get a box and packing materials. I especially wanted the Halloween Friends in a box, but wasn't meant to be. Let us know when you get your shipment! Thanks!
After being on hold for 20+ minutes with Yankee Customer Service, I was connected to "Roy". He put me on hold for a bit to check on the status of my order from 9/3/19 that is still "In Warehouse" (TDDUP). He tells me that it is being shipped either today or tomorrow and that I should be receiving an e-mail stating such. Although he didn't sound very convincing.

Just checked the order status and it is still "In Warehouse". Guess I'll give it another day or two before I call again. I am beyond dissatisfied with Yankee's order processing and shipping. I know I am not alone in this either.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Well got notification at 6:40 pm that my order is on it's way, I ordered 09/04 so why mine was sent out and ScareyCarrie 's wasn't I don't know. I wonder if FEDEX will find my house this time. A FEDEX representative told me they definitely delivered my last order to my house ha! I wish I had outdoor security cameras, because someone got that package but I didn't!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Well got notification at 6:40 pm that my order is on it's way, I ordered 09/04 so why mine was sent out and ScareyCarrie 's wasn't I don't know. I wonder if FEDEX will find my house this time. A FEDEX representative told me they definitely delivered my last order to my house ha! I wish I had outdoor security cameras, because someone got that package but I didn't!
I'm wondering the same thing. :unsure:

421 - 440 of 511 Posts
About this Discussion
510 Replies
44 Participants
Eric_Draven
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing