Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 632 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we must be on the downhill slide to Halloween now....I have thought about new boneys several times in the last couple of weeks.

What are we hoping for?

Personally, I'd love to see the classic movie monsters and a really nice haunted house a la the Addams Family or the Munsters...gothic and creepy. I'd pay a little more for a well done house.

what about youse?

·
Moonlighter
2,593 Posts
I'd really love to see some mini size pieces and a return to the classic Halloween themes. Anything Addams Family sounds awesome to me! Some of Yankee's "chrome glam" style stuff last year just didn't do much for me. I'd love to see some farmhouse-style harvest themes thrown in too. I love the beginning of the season and the excitement of all things new. :)

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I'm excited. I just want to see the new collection mostly. Really liked some of the BB pieces last year.

At the moment, I'm trying to get my BB collection sorted by year again. Every time I build a display, I pull from different years, then, instead of putting each piece back into it's assigned storage box, I just throw them all in one box and call it good. Sometimes neglecting to label the box. Makes finding them again challenging. I have extras of BB wedding couple pieces that I've set aside to sell. Not sure, but I think they're mostly from 2010, possibly 2011.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone. I’ve been lurking on this thread for years (I’ve been collecting Boneys since the very first year) but I don’t think I’ve ever posted! So I wanted to say hello and see what was happening for this year. I figure we probably won’t know anything until July. Isn’t that when we typically start seeing some info?

I wish they would put out a teaser on Half’oween (April 30/May 1 depending on where you live.) Are you guys familiar with Half’oween? Some cities do celebrations bc they don’t want to celebrate Halloween only once a year. Anyway, it would seem to be a good time to put out a teaser, maybe with some pictures of the upcoming Boneys/Halloween items.

Addendum: Just saw on the page that I have actually posted before, but no clue when! Looks like I joined in 2016, but I know I’ve been reading here longer than that bc you guys or Boney Bunch Love on FB always have great information and are just fun to read. ☺☺

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm hoping for a cat piece of some type, because that's what I like to collect. :) Since I've gone from thinking about them as candle holders to simply thinking of them as decorative pieces, I'll probably be looking to buy 2-3 depending on style and size.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I can't believe that my collection has reached 70 at present and I just started buying in 2015!!! I should be ashamed of myself.

The good news is there are very few pieces I want with the back collecting.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have been thinking about Halloween so much already this year! I can tell it's gonna be bad for my hubby. I have Boneys still in original boxes. I even have some of the original metal haunted houses that are enormous too. My current living situation is too small to enjoy all my spoils as I'd like but I'm hoping that will change soon. Lots of changes needed in my life but my love for Halloween isn't one of them. I have honestly been dreaming of catching the good stuff early!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I am so proud....I actually scored the headless skeleton and the small hearse from 2008 for under $25 a piece. I also got the coffin boney from 2009 for a fair price.

Every year I say I am going to stop collecting, but it just doesn't stick. Good news for me is that now, I only want a dozen pieces from previous years.
I can get most of these, I am just looking for a good price.

Grandma with baby carriage
Aunt Hilda..I think that is her name?

Bonaparte
headless pirate
pirate with treasure
Stacking head boney

Hoot gravely

Grim Reaper shelf sitter

Toasting couple

Raven pilot boney
See no evil...

Slaying alive

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was at YC this morning and saw they had several Boney Bunch pieces at 75%off. I bought Designated Dog for $10, and also a metal haunted house.

·
Registered
60 Posts
we must be on the downhill slide to Halloween now....I have thought about new boneys several times in the last couple of weeks.

What are we hoping for?

Personally, I'd love to see the classic movie monsters and a really nice haunted house a la the Addams Family or the Munsters...gothic and creepy. I'd pay a little more for a well done house.

what about youse?
I would LOVE to see more classic monsters. The Frankenstein’s are adorable but they definitely need to add some more variety. A haunted house would be the icing on the cake!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey everyone! Glad we are all back and ready for Halloween!! Has everyone seen the two new Yankee Halloween scents for this year? I will try and find a picture!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I’d love some Classic Monsters and Addams Family themed Boneys. I kinda can’t believe they haven’t done a good Dracula, Mummy or Creature from the Black Lagoon set. This could be the year...

...or they could give us 47 more cats.

1 - 20 of 632 Posts