Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about that time of the year I start looking for all the "insiders" out there that may know anything about the new Boney Bunch at Yankee Candle to start coming out with some kind of info. So i figured we could use this thread to post info on the new crop this year. I believe YC comes out with their new editions in August, so that's not too far away.

·
Banned
2,717 Posts
There has been no leaks yet. I do hope that they do bring back the skeleton jar clingers. I did hear a rumor that there will be a "Dip Your Own Boney Bunch Candle" but that could just be for the Williamsburg store.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Looking back at the YC facebook page, there wasn't any mention of Boney Bunch until the day before the release parties. It was on the 1st Saturday of August which was the 3rd last year. This year will probably be the 2nd. So if things stay the same, you probably won't hear anything official before the 1st of August, however, hopefully tradition will hold true and information will be leaked out beforehand.
I love this line, and have been collecting for several years, every year they get better and better. I hope this year they might bring out some of those unreleased boneys that we saw last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts