Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that I bought a couple of the Gargoyles from Bone Yardbargains yesterday and not only are they amazing the people there are incredibly helpful. They spent an hour with me explaining how to animate props and sharing ideas for home haunts. If you need any controllers or props you should check them out at Boneyardbargains .
Keven

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're Welcome

One of controllers they showed me had two electrical outlets built into it and the programming for each of them was done by pressing the record button and then just pressing the buttons assigned to each of the oultets. The longer you hold the button the longer the power goes to that outlet. If you want a delay you just wait between pressing buttons. If you want to flicker lights you just rapidly press the button if you want them to stay lit you hold it down. When your done you press record again. Then press play back and on goes the show. No PC is required. Its so simply even I can program it. LOL
Keven

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi, Keven:
I have (probably) the controller you mention, have had it for a couple weeks, it's simply AWESOME!!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Which controller is this,sounds nice have a stand alone,easy progamable controller & costs seem to be reasonable on these.

·
Registered
444 Posts
picoBoo FI-105, I got it from the manufacturer, Frightideas.com, but I think they are for sale in a lot of different places

1 - 6 of 6 Posts