Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So been working on a boiler room build for a 5K run/ walk, I decided instead of many post I'd start this one and just update it as I finish something new. I've bult faux blade switch
image.jpg
The furnace
image.jpg
And I've been working on some burnt people/ lava demons...... started by making the forms by wrapping people with plastic and tape
image.jpg
image.jpg
Now I'm at the point where I'm testing the paint technique, I want them to look as if their bursting with flame, sorta cracking open
These are taken without flash
image.jpg
image.jpg
These with flash
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some updates, started working on some of the panel pieces
One of the panels will have two lockers (just front panels with maybe a small cubby to hide a boogie or two)
image.jpg
image.jpg
These will have a grated widow where you see the cut out (the grate will be the bottom of some old milk crates which behind I'll have the cubby for the boogies)

Another of the panels will have a pressure door the window will have a two way mirror with hopefully an actor behind with a flashlight.
image.jpg

After some monster mud
image.jpg
image.jpg

And the last piece I worked on today is one of the candy holes, so thru out the haunt will be various pipes and holes and in some will be candy and in others "Not Candy" heh heh…
image.jpg

Let me know what ya think

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it's finally over, we ended up having to scale back a bit due to cost and time, sorry about the poor quality photos didn't have time to do a proper walk through. It was the spot to be at after the 5K.
image.jpg
Power transformers and Jacob's ladder

image.jpg
Pipe work with candy holes

image.jpg
Pressure door with two way mirror

image.jpg
Charred Charlie and Hell furnace

image.jpg
Sizzling Sue and the sludge hole (candy hole)

image.jpg
More pipe work candy holes

image.jpg
Industrial lockers

One again quality was not there but a quick walk through vid, almost forgot we took the gold!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts