Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok not really because I cant enter due to me being a sponsor, but if I could this would be my entry!

Ok actually I didnt make it , this is a actual rental casket, that has seen its share of customers...... just figured I would toss in a few pics! lets get cracking on those caskets PEOPLE!!!!!!! 4 days to GO!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Funny thing...........i beat u guys can make that all molded from foam and such and make it so real looking. I saw ur cannons u guys did.......had me going what!!!!!!

Your Real casket is very pretty......go make one now.....u got 4 days!

That is some awesome inspirtaion thugh for me to finish the one I satrted before I got sick. Heck I gonna go finish and enter.....

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get in it to win it johnny! and yes we could make one out of foam that would fool any funeralhome director..heh

·
Registered
83 Posts
OMG, you had me fooled when I first saw it. I was "Ok, they bought one... so". I will take your word for it that ya made it, not trying to impune your honor, it is just that good and I am a skeptic. Totally impressive. The wood rings and everything excellent work.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i thought, wow, now that's a coffin. so it's just a little used huh? so you're a sponser huh. well, you can still watch the fun, or still build one just to impress us, out of foam! that would be cool. i kinda like the little guy keeping the coffin polished.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Princess thank you for your acknowledgement, The next contest will have a larger prize package, possibly something from our Zombieskinz line up or Terrible2sies...... Hoping to get a few more prize sponsors interested.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts