Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was fortunate enough to get to go to BodyCon Dallas this weekend, and it was so awesome! There were so many famous and infinitely talented instructors (like Nick Wolfe!) and so many equally talented attendees. I learned a lot from the classes, and from just jamming and talking with other painters. I was able to attend Friday night and Saturday, but missed Sunday classes due to illness. Here are some of the photos I and some of my new friends took of some of the instructors' work that I thought you all might find inspiring:

NickWolfeAlienFace.jpg

MichellePulsiferDragon.jpg

CoreyMorganSpideyEye.jpg

CoreyMorganIronMan.jpg

JerodDaviesSugarSkullsandAnimals.jpg

NickWolfeDragonSkeleton.jpg

StarWarsShipsNickWolfe.jpg

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi LoveAndEyeballs. I'm super jealous. I'm a face painter in San Diego, and I would have loved to attend! Do you paint faces? Or do more prosthetic makeup work? I'd love to see some of your work! :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, Stalk! I've only done one birthday party as a face painter so far, but, yes, I paint faces. You can find most of my work on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/makeupbychelseak?ref=bookmarks

I haven't started learning to make my own prosthetic pieces, but it's on the goal list. :)

Do you have a website or FB page where I can look at your work, too?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi LoveAndEyeballs, sorry I got sucked into the real world for a while... I am currently working on getting a website up and running-- which is taking way too long. I have a couple Halloween related faces in an album, but here's my Dragon Facepaint for my costume last year.
dragon_facepaint.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts